Kaytee Makes Double Drop!!




Young talented artist Kaytee continues to blossom in his career as he makes a double drop of amazing tracks Standwa Sami & My Prayer.These two sounds will definately impress any listener aswell as connect with anyone at the other end of the sound.

Kaytee is a recording hip hop and r&b artist motivated by the most dominant artists in the music industry.He grew up listening to greats such as Michael Jackson,Cellin Dion ,Dolly Parton,Sam Smith.They inspired him and left him willing to be the next music superstar.



Its now the time to pay attention to his brand new singles and in a short description of these tracks he said “Life can get cold sometimes and makes you feel like you don't belong on this world ,so I decided to make a track titled My Prayer ,a track which gives inspiration to the audiences and give hope to those who believe in God,the track has been played several times on Power FM on the hip hop basement,and also managed to reach the 3rd place on beat100 music charts,everyone believes in love n I truely believe that without love we are nothing so I made something for our loved ones titled standwa sami a mixture of hip hop ,afro and r’n’b and jazz , which can take your heart to the safest place on this earth, I appreciate the support u giving guys n I will always do my best ,love u Zimbabwe




Comments